Public health programs are available at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Regardless of degree level, expect to take coursework from a broad range of departments. Courses may include epidemiology, statistics, sociology, public policy, or medicine.
There are multiple funding opportunities you can take advantage of as a prospective public health student. Our financial aid guide will help you offset expenses and identify the scholarships, grants, teaching assistant roles, and loans that you might qualify for.
Explore curated lists of the best public health resources online. Students, professionals and interested readers will find open access journals, opencourseware, and organizations dedicated to research, professional networking and public awareness.
- Environmental Health
- Financial Aid for Military & Veterans
- Financial Aid for Minority Students
- Financial Aid Overview and Scholarships
- Graduate Application Guide for Public Health Students
- GRE Guide
- Heart Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Internships and Practicums
- Maternal and Child Health
- Mental Health
- Military-Friendly Colleges
- Online Research Guide
- Resume Guide for Public Health Professionals
- Sexual Abuse
- Writing Guide